Why use us?
You will deal directly with me, Michael or my daughter Natalie. We both know Zanzibar/Tanzania very well and can give accurate and up to date advice and information.
We plan and book your holiday according to what you want so you do not have to fit in to pre-set “packages”.
We provide you with a comprehensive service throughout the planning and booking process and provide detailed last minute information to help make the most of your holiday.
Peace of mind while you are on holiday
Our agent on Zanzibar, and safari agents, are experienced and knowledgeable people who meet you on arrival, undertake all your transfers and are available at all times to help in any way.
Your financial security
We provide you with complete financial security.
- We are a member of the Travel Trust Association (TTA), a professional/trade regulatory body which requires members to adhere to the Association’s Code of Conduct.
- In accordance with the EU “Package Travel Regulations” all money paid to us has to kept in a Trust Account until you have completed your holiday. The Trust Account is supervised by a Trustee approved by the TTA.
- The Trustee will only release clients money to us after we have provided evidence that all hotels, etc have been pre-paid, and the holiday has been completed.
- If there is any default on our part, the Trustee returns, in full, all money to the client.
- We take out Fidelity Insurance (TTA “Safe Seat Plan”) which ensures the return to clients of all money paid to us in the extremely unlikely event of us not being able to fulfil holidays booked. We provide a copy of the Fidelity Insurance policy when you have paid your deposit.
- The TTA also monitors our activities to ensure we operate in a professional manner, and within legislation set down by the European Union applying to Tour Operators.
- ATOL Protection. Many of the flights and flight-inclusive holidays indicated on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. The flight element of your holiday will be protected by the ATOL scheme and when flights are paid for you will receive an ATOL Certificate. All other aspects of your holiday (accommodation, transfers, etc) will be protected by the Fidelity Insurance we take out with the Travel Trust Association and you will also receive a Certificate for this insurance. If you book your own flights, and we book all other aspects of your holiday, these other aspects will be protected by the Fidelity Insurance. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate. For more information about the Fidelity Insurance, please contact us.