Upper Priced Holiday – One beach location
TWO WEEK HOLIDAY
Indicative price from £1,265.00 per person excluding flights or £1,815.00 per person including flights from/to the UK.
This is based on 10 days/nights at beach hotels with superior accommodation, initially relaxing at a beach, then experience Stone Town. All transfers are included in the indicative price.
Day 1: – Late evening departure from London (Heathrow) via Nairobi, Dar es Salaam and/or the Middle East.
Day 2 -11: – On arrival on Zanzibar you will be met by our agent for your transfer to a beach location for 10 days/nights. This could be on the south east coast at Breezes Beach Club & Spa,or the small, exclusive Sultan Palace Hotel with just 15 magnificent suites. Alternatively there is Unguja Lodge on the south coast which has 10 magnificent villas and a Family House on a half board basis. Alternatively either to Nungwi at the north of the island at Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel (Half Board) providing first grade accommodation with magnificent views of the beach and ocean. Alternatively stay at Gold Zanzibar Beach House & Spa on the north west coast, a large All Inclusive hotel with all the facilities guests may want. Bluebay Beach Resort or the adjacent Sultan Sands (both Half Board) on the north east coast popular resort style hotel also providing a wide range of facilities and is a sought-after destination both for families and honeymooners. These are ideal places to unwind; tranquil and with views over the palm fringed beach and Indian Ocean beyond.
Days 12, & 13: – Transfer for 2 nights at an hotel in, or close to, Stone Town. Your stay could be at an hotel similar to Zanzibar Serena Inn an hotel of exceptional standards of accommodation, facilities and services. If you prefer something smaller, stay at the exceptional Mashariki Palace Hotel. or Mbweni Ruins Hotel just outside Stone Town. Accommodation would be on a bed & breakfast basis. You have the opportunity to explore the maze of narrow streets where the Zanzibaris live and do their daily business. Learn something of the exotic history and culture of the island which served as an important trading post for centuries.
Day 14: -–Transfer to the airport for the flight back to the UK, usually an overnight flight.
- Return economy class flights and UK departure tax and passenger service charge.
- Accommodation in a twin/double room.
- Board basis and meals as indicated.
- Transfers as indicated, in your own vehicle with a driver and English speaking guide.
- The services of our agent on the island.
Price Does Not Include:
- Holiday Insurance – which we can help, should you wish.
- Tanzania Visa – currently £40.00 obtainable from the Tanzania High Commission or on arrival in Zanzibar (US$50.00).
- Meals and transfers other than those specified in the Sample Itinerary.
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks and other expenses at hotels, gratuities, etc.